It appeared that he would have to rebuild his home once again. Afterwards, it was found that the fire had been caused by the negligence of Ramu, the servant of the home, who had gone to sleep with a burning cigarette on his lips. Later on, the cigarette fell on his bed, and the clothes caught fire. This fire spread and soon the whole building was burning. The owner of the home suffered a significant loss. Related Essays and Paragraphs for School Students. Essay and Paragraph on Drug Addiction. Paragraph and Essay on Terrorism, adult Education Essay, paragraph.
Short, essay on a house on Fire (150
However, government offered free treatment to the victims and the inmates were also compensated. Home, essay for Kids, essay on house. House on fire presents a very sorrowful sight. Last Sunday i was litteraire sleeping at night on the roof of my house. At about midnight I was suddenly awakened by cries of 'fire fire'. Looking outside, i found that a house was burning nearby. I rushed out with my two brothers and soon reached the place. I found that the house of Chand Kumar Mahato was burning. People were throwing water from buckets and sands in their hand, but a strong wind was blowing, and their efforts were in vain. The fire Brigade, however, came there soon after and the fire was brought under control in an hour. By are that time half of the home had been burnt ri Chand Kumar Mahato suffered a heavy loss.
Furniture, valuable articles and other belongings worth lakhs, of rupees were burnt to ashes. The whole house presented a dismal picture. The kitchen, the dining room, and the drawing room were badly affected. But thankfully no life was lost. The inmates were rescued with timely help and assistance by the staff of the fire brigade who put their lives to risk saving them. In course of which he sustained slogan injuries. Later, when investigation was made, it was found that the leakage in the gas pipe had led to the outbreak of the devastating fire.
He took great risk. He brought out the report inmates and came down amidst flames. By doing so he himself was injured. The moment he brought down one of the inmates, he fell unconscious. Even the rescued inmate had serious burn injuries. The injured were immediately rushed to the hospital. However, with a great deal of efforts fire could be extinguished but it caused great damage and destruction to the house.
Those who were on the second floor had no way to escape their lives. They were just crying for help. The people outside were at a loss how to help the victims to come out. Image source:, advertisements: meanwhile the fire brigade arrived. People took a sigh of relief, because despite their best efforts they could not extinguish the fire. The staff of the fire brigade fought bravely with the fierce flames. Water pipes were laid to extinguish the fire. A staircase was set to the window of the first floor.
Accident for school students
A few people were trying to control fire by drugs throwing blankets. But the fire was ravaging. It was a horrible sight. This house was a three-storeyed building. Some inmates of the house were on the second floor. The fire started from the ground floor.
Soon, it spread to the first floor. The inmates of the house who had been entrapped on the second floor were crying for help. Someone in the crowd informed the fire brigade. The flames were rushing towards them. Their lives were in danger. Some of entrapped inmates of the house took the risk of rushing out through the ravaging flames. They sustained minor burn injuries.
Panda was also burnt. It was an irony of fate. The carelessness. Panda caused the fire in which his neighbor's grain house was burnt. Free sample essay on a house on Fire. .
One day, i was studying at home. Suddenly there was a loud noise. I came out of my house to know what had happened in the neighborhood. What I saw, i could not stop my scream. A house in my neighborhood had caught fire; people from the neighboring areas were rushing towards the house. They were pouring buckets of water to extinguish fire. Many people were throwing sands and dust over the fire.
Why Are so many Americans overweight?
I could not stand idle. I immediately consulted my friends. We borrowed a diesel pump-set from one of our villagers and functioned it near the for pond to bring water. The fire was brought under control in no time. Although the fire claimed no life, the store house of paddy belonging. Panda's neighbor was burnt. The cowshed.
His family members also joined the cry. The fire then spread. The people who were gathering there began to pull down the thatch. Some people threw water on the burning part of the roof. Some others went in to the rooms and brought many household things. A small baby was also saved. The women and children were crying. It was a very cruel and dangerous sight.
shed. But the flame touched the low roof of the shed. Suddenly, the roof caught fire. Panda could not control. Fortunately, he untied the cattle and drove them out. He himself came out and shouted!
I rushed out and saw fire at the end of the village. In no time many people ran to the spot. I also plan went there. The thatched cowshed. Ananta panda was on the fire. All were trying to pour water on the fire. The fire was about to spread to other thatched roofs near the cowshed.
Why, you, need a, business, plan
Fire accident occurs mostly due to carelessness. It generally happens in Summer season. But the fire accident which I saw happened in Winter season. It was chilly evening. The farmers had come essay back from their corn fields. Ours is a small village. That evening the entire village was silent as all were confined to their houses due to cold wind. Suddenly, i heard a shout, "fire and fire".